Friday, July 10, 2009


Hey!!!

So yesterday i was walking around SOHO and couldn't resist the the huge sale signs in front of TOPSHOP...so we stopped the cab and i jumped out ...So many good deals on dresses and flowey tops...and all all different price points...Tops started at around $20...The shoe section is where i found my steal of the day though...They are these multicolored pumps made by OFFICE..originally $110( which is pretty affordable to begin with), but i got it for $49.50!!!..WOOHOO...They were on sale for $55 but with student ID you get an additional % off...NICE

Their still there, if you wanna pick a pair up, as well as many other cute styles on sale!

2 comments:

  1. I SWEAR I commented on this post the DAY you texted me about it. What is going on here?

    Those shoes are hot. I'm so sad I didn't get to check out Topshop while I was up there. Next time!

    Keep the posts coming! I want more Daley Dose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dale...congrats on starting your daily blog. I love these pumps. They are different and that's what catches the attention. Best of luck with your fashion career. I am sure you'll be great at it!

    ReplyDelete