Friday, July 24, 2009

A Very SOHO Bum

I was having dinner in SoHo at the amazingly "daleicious" Cuban-Mexican restaurant Cafe Habana, when my friend spotted this homeless man outside the window begging for money. The only thing that was different about this homeless man was his sense of fashion and...i'll admit... "Swagger"..hahahahaha

As i asked him if i could take his picture... He turned to the side came close to my face and said..." "I'll do it if you'd help a homeless man out" Only in New York will you find a homeless man that has more expensive clothes on than yourself... begging you for money...

I didnt catch his name...because he was very late for his all important Homeless Homies meeting...hahhahaha. I will definitely keep an eye out for my fashionable bum nxt time im in town

I Love New York

The Daley Dose

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, nice! I like his kicks.

    And, I saw vid of you at the boys' christening, and your topshop shoes look HOT with that striped dress! You lookin gooooood, girl! You're braver than I am - I'm not confident enough to wear a dress like that, but you've had two kids, and are still running around after them, and ROCK that dress. Get. It.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol . HE SURE KNOW WHAT HES DOING. look @ that pose

    ReplyDelete