Thursday, August 6, 2009

Great Denim Deal @ Barney's New York






Yello Denim Lovers!!!!,

This message is for you. The other day, I happened to have a chance to walk by Barney's on Madison. I always try to check out their windows, because their Visual team is incredible. Then I noticed on the front window a really amazing deal on denim. Barney's is offering 20% off your next pair of jeans when you turn in an old pair. Your old pair does not have to be designer either. The old pair can be worn out, even with minor damages, but it still has to be in wearable condition.

I will definitely be taking advantage of this deal, because it gives me a chance to get rid of all the old jeans I've been desperately holding on to, hoping they will either come back in style or fit my fatass again....HAHAHAHA!.....stop laughing.

Barney's is known for their amazing Brand selection as well....they have all the best denim...my favorite's being J Brand, Loomstate, Current/Elliot, Nudie, Ksubi & Acne. OHHH!...and don't...please don't sleep on the men's CO-OP. Their denim is amazing...my favorite mens brands are Naked & Famous Denim, Earnest Sewn, Rogan, and Paul Smith.

For all those who want to "GO GREEN" and " HELP OUR ECONOMY"...this is the perfect deal for you....lets all take advantage!


The Daley Dose

1 comment: